Modern 21st Century Policing
1. Constitutional and Law-abiding.
2. Just and Respectful.
3. Connected to the Community.
4. Uses Force Judiciously.
5. Transparent and Accountable.
6. Uses “Best Known Methods” of Policing a Free and Democratic Society.
Read the full article HERE
- Having a modern, 21st century police organization is not impossible for a committed people and their police to achieve.
- Such a goal is possible and necessary.
- If we work together, we can have the kind of police of which we all can be proud of, trust, and support and a police department that is healthy, community-oriented, and attracts high-quality applicants.